Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Release 3.2rc1 available for download

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio Release 3.2rc1 available for download
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 07:27:32 -0700

On Mon, Mar 16, 2009 at 6:34 AM, Michael Dickens <address@hidden> wrote:

> Once the bug fix in r10624 is incorporated into 3.2RC1, it seems to be
> stable (again) and passes muster for me on latest OSX 10.5 and Ubuntu 8.10 .
> - MLD

Thanks for finding this.  The fix will become part of 3.2rc2.  In the
meantime, I've merged the bug fix into the 3.2 branch repository.

People who wish to begin tracking the release branch instead of the
trunk may check out and update from:

http://gnuradio.org/svn/gnuradio/branches/releases/3.2

Johnathan