Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] make check failure on trunk r10628

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] make check failure on trunk r10628
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 07:51:07 -0400

On Mar 16, 2009, at 11:04 PM, Johnathan Corgan wrote:
Is it possible your tree is not completely up to date?  That constant
was removed from usrp_dbid.dat in r10560 on March 4, and everywhere
else it appears is machine generated during the compile.  I've
verified this on both the trunk and the release 3.2 branch.

I went back and it worked the second time, after 'make distclean'. I thought I had done that the first time .... ah well. So, yes, 'make check' now works for me on the trunk (r10629). I shouldn't be so hasty in posting ;) - MLD