[Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP2]Receiving a DC voltage

From: dbeken
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] [USRP2]Receiving a DC voltage
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2009 05:26:15 -0700 (PDT)

Hello again,

last time I didnĀ“t get a solution for my problem of interpolating and
decimating using a sinusoidal signal. Now i went even easier. I connected a
DC Power Supply (with 0.01A max limit) to my LFRX daughterboard. The USRP2
Source is only connected to a Scope Sink. But with 0.5 Voltage input, I only
see very small variations about the 0 line. The current is 0.01 A. So, what
can I do to see a signal? How can I play with the decimation?

This USRP2 issue caused me big trouble, so help will be appreciated

Best Regards

Beken