[Discuss-gnuradio] usrp1 not responding

From: ematlis
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] usrp1 not responding
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:57:37 -0400 (EDT)

Hi all-

I have a problem with my USRP. The device is not detected by the pc OS, and the led's do not flash or come on. I checked the power supply; I can find 6.33 V on the board when powered up, but not 3.3V. I checked the voltage on the LT1085, and there is 0 V on the output pin.

Is it likely the LT1085 regulator has gone bad? Or could there be some other explanation?

thanks!
eric

Eric H. Matlis, Ph.D.
Aerospace & Mechanical Engineering Dept.
121 Hessert Center for Aerospace Research
University of Notre Dame
Notre Dame, IN 46556-5684
Phone: (574) 631-6054
Fax:   (574) 631-8355