[Discuss-gnuradio] Call for talks

From: Bob Mcgwier
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Call for talks
Date: Sat, 21 Mar 2009 17:48:51 -0400

My last official act as chair of ARRL SDR committee was to agree to chair the SDR FORUM at the Dayton Hamvention.

I solicit talks from individuals, groups, or a business. The talk must be about SOFTWARE radio. I encourage Elecraft, Flex, TAPR/AMSAT, Quicksilver and others to participate. I think this is likely to be the last year as through the efforts of individuals, groups, and companies, we are entering mainstream territory.

Let me hear from you if you are interested. I will pursue invited talks separately.

Bob McGwier
ARS N4hy