Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can threading disturb sensing continuety

From: kaleem ahmad
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Can threading disturb sensing continuety
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 08:00:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I have one more confusion about this sampling rate of USRP.

At FPGA level it is 64MSps and when we decimate (D = 4...256), the sampling
rate is reduced to 64MSps/D. Now I am confused that if the actual sampling
rate of USRP is changed from 64MSps to the new decimated sampling rate or
the USRP is still sampling at 64MSps and only internal sampling rate (i.e
just for channel selection) is changed.

Addition to this as maximum value of decimation rate is 256 so sampling rate
can be reduced to 250ks/s, if I want to set it to 3ksps then how it is
possible.

Best Regards