Re: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] ceiving packets using 2 daughterboads in 2 fram

From: Ling Huang
Subject: Re: Re[Discuss-gnuradio] ceiving packets using 2 daughterboads in 2 framer sink didn't work correctly.
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2009 18:08:47 -0700 (PDT)

Thands for answering my question

<If I understand what you're trying to do (One USRP using both the
<rfx400 and rfx2400 at the same time, and both of them receiving and
<transmitting using Auto TR and temporally the two streams are
<independently of each other), I don't think you can make that work
<without a substantial overhaul of the host, FX2 and FPGA code.

I think I didn't explain well enough that got you confused. The staff is,
I'm using two USRPs both with two daughterboards rfx400 and rfx2400.
One USRP only transmit and the other USRP only receive at a time.

I use the USRP with the two daughterboards in multi_fft.py(I modified it)
that work well. I think maybe some part of the demodulator, correlator or
framer sink does'nt work for multi daughterboard?