[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: uses gr.file_sink 32 bit or 64 bit

From: Patrick Strasser
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: uses gr.file_sink 32 bit or 64 bit
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 12:43:57 +0200

feldmaus wrote am 2009-03-27 20:52:

Further on my graphic does not look like my spectrum in the
FFT-sink.

A FFT sink displays the frequency domain, it's amplitude versus frequency.
Printing the samples shows the time domain, amplitude versus time.

The FFT sink feeds the samples through a FFT-block, resulting in its name.
A scope sink just plots the samples, as you try with Matlab/Octave.

Patrick
Patrick Strasser <patrick dot strasser at student dot tugraz dot at>