Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem when make is called to install gnuradio

From: Zainab Qureshi
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] problem when make is called to install gnuradio
Date: Fri, 1 May 2009 15:13:59 +0500

Brian thanks for the help but that is where i am stuck at. which path needs to be set here?... since i can find the files on my pc..

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Brian Padalino <address@hidden> wrote:
On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 1:44 PM, Zainab Qureshi <address@hidden> wrote:
> what does that mean?

Taking a stab in the dark, I am going to guess an error stating "No
such file or directory" means the file couldn't be found by the
program?

Can you find it on your machine?  If you can, you should give the
program some help and tell it where to find it!

Good luck.

Brian

--
address@hidden@b