Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Demodulator (i.e. Receiver) Award/Challenge

From: René Fléron
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] BPSK Demodulator (i.e. Receiver) Award/Challenge
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 01:44:32 -0700 (PDT)

I looked and found the benchmark_rx. The version in the 'digital' folder does
not have the letter combination: BPSK in it.
However the benchmark_rx in the 'digital-bert' folder does have BPSK in it.
Couldn't find DBPSK so I'm not sure if there is anything to comment out.
I tried to run the file but nothing happens, probably there's some sort of
error like a missing file or patch. I'll let one of the Linux equilibrists
look at it.

Problem still unsolved.

-René