[Discuss-gnuradio] noise problem in multi band fm transmission

From: mayur_CEN
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] noise problem in multi band fm transmission
Date: Wed, 13 May 2009 08:49:38 -0700 (PDT)

hello,
First of all my apologies to ERIC,I did not guess the behaviour of the mail
tool.I am posting a new message .
I have modified the fmradio.py and fm_tx4.py code to transmit multiband  fm
transmitter
As I increase the number of channels,the noise in the signal is increasing.
Can u suggest me how to reduce the noise in the signal.

Regards,
Mayur