Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX filter efficiency?

From: Andreas Bogk
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] DBSRX filter efficiency?
Date: Mon, 18 May 2009 19:11:43 +0200

Eric Blossom wrote:
Hi Andreas!  Welcome!

Thanks! :)

Try turning the Rx gain down.

Been there, done that.  It doesn't get rid of the images.

The datasheets should be on Maxim's site, though I think they're
discontinuing the part.  If you can't locate them, let me know and
I'll see if I can't find one for you.

I can't find them, and googling for MAX211x only brings me to Gnuradio related information. Is there a magic part number I need to know? I'd appreciate the datasheets, or alternatively the information that the filters are indeed in the chip and not tunable.

Cheers,
Andreas