[Discuss-gnuradio] DAB receiver

From: Ravi Trivedi
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] DAB receiver
Date: Wed, 20 May 2009 08:27:51 +0200

Hello all,

  I am trying to implement synchronization of DAB receiver in matlab. I
have been facing some problems when I test the matlab receiver code for
real time streams.
  First issue is sampling rate estimation problem. I see that real time
frame has shortage of samples when compared to values given in
specification. I do frame detection first followed by joint estimation
of fine timing and coarse frequency offset. After compensation, I
perform fine frequency offset estimation and compensation. I see that
for real time streams FIC decoder doesn't pass the CRC. If I use
simulated data CRC check gets passed.
  Does anyone have receiver matlab code working for real time data which
I can use for comparison with my code? Thanks in advance.