[Discuss-gnuradio] Re: GNU Radio Meetup at SDR Forum

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Re: GNU Radio Meetup at SDR Forum
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:05:16 -0500

I wanted to update everyone on the plans for the GNU Radio Meetup (or
the newly-named GNU Radio Summit '09) at the SDR Forum Technical
Conference that Matt announced last week.

We will be meeting tomorrow, Thursday Dec. 3 at the Hyatt in Crystal
City, Arlington, VA at 6 PM in Potomac 5 on the lower level. Everyone
in the area is invited to come, no need to be attending the SDR Forum
conference.

We will be at the Hyatt from 6 - 8 and then retire to a more relaxed
atmosphere (read: with beer) at Bailey's Pub on Crystal Dr.

Please come and join us if you can. We'd like to meet as many people
using or interested in GNU Radio as possible and discuss how we can
continue to advance and promote GNU Radio.

Tom