Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libgnuradio-usrp.so.0: undefined symbol: _ZN7db_b

From: alejo
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] libgnuradio-usrp.so.0: undefined symbol: _ZN7db_base4dbidEv
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 2009 07:49:44 -0500

hi juha,

the error dissapeared when i ran the examples withouth using sudo, but as plain user.
i was alse having problems as root. So just try as user.

im having other errors related to some python libs and the size/scale of the objetcs to be displayed inside the windows that dissapear in the sides and is impossible to scroll to them, since there is no scroll on the created windows..

i will try to open more specific threads later today.

/a