Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcell build problem

From: Shivaramaiah, Nagaraj
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gcell build problem
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 12:21:27 +1100

Tom,

Thanks for the reply..

What about the other ones with the gr-*** which arise due to the
dependency (I assume) on grcell ?

This is the list of unbuilt components.

-------------------
The following components were skipped either because you asked not
to build them or they didn't pass configuration checks:

gcell
gr-gcell
gr-audio-jack
gr-audio-osx