Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] segfault and gr-fcd

From: Alexandru Csete
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] segfault and gr-fcd
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2012 17:20:35 +0200

On Sat, Apr 7, 2012 at 4:21 PM, Volker Schroer <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm just using the gr-fcd block with an funcube dongle on a gentoo linux
> system.
>
> When I try to change the frequency of the dongle by an slider I get the
> following segfault:

Hi Volker,

Although using a slider to tune hardware pll is a bad idea, I don't
think the crash you see is because of that. It sounds more like an
issue some people have seen on debian with libusb 1.0.9-pre-something

Which version of libusb do you have? Can you run the included examples
and qthid without crash?

PS: The slider in your example isn't doing much as it has only one step ;-)

Alex