Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP!

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Problem with USRP!
Date: Sun, 08 Apr 2012 14:41:05 -0700

A few more things:

1) You have both the receive and transmit portions assigned to TX/RX. This only works if you run in half-duplex mode and stop streaming to the USRP. This is not the case.
2)  Note the difference between sample rate, symbol rate, and bit rate.

    symbol_rate = sample_rate / samples_per_symbol
    bit_rate = sample_rate/bits_per_symbol

I think there are issues with packing/unpacking of bits. The requirements for packing and unpacking aren't completely consistent across the mod/demods within GNU Radio. Let me experiment real quick and get back to you.

-John