Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Screencast for Absolute Beginners

From: sumitstop
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Gnuradio Screencast for Absolute Beginners
Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2012 14:26:01 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Community , some more video are up

1.In system transmission and reception using digital benchmark and ofdm
benchmark files.

2. Complete instructions on how to install UHD(latest ver), gnuradio (latest
ver) and gnuradio-companion from source code(for those ppl who enjoy
building by themselves) :-))

** instructions on setting python path as well as library path also shown.
I also wanted to make some videos on getting started with hardware on
gnuradio but unfortunately my shipment from ettus research worth $9K got
stuck. its showing "Clearance delay - Import "  :,( Anyways I will use my
existing usrp2/1 to make the videos in the coming days

More videos will be up very soon :working:

-----