Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: Fw: Gnu radio not completely installed on Ubu

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] FW: Fw: Gnu radio not completely installed on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:22:29 +0100

OK, I gave it a second try, and now everything works. Maybe the patch had not yet been pushed to the repo at my first attempt? Or another patch was delivered in the meantime? Somehow unsatisfying, as the situations were identical, I restored the system to the state of my first attempt from a backup, started the script and leaned back for two hours. So much noise for probably nothing, I am sorry...

Ralph.