Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch

From: Tom Rondeau
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] build error with "next" branch
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 08:54:44 -0500

On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Kubuntu 12.04 32bit LTS, latest gnuradio "master", everything works. Now I
thought, give "next" a try, but this fails. Before I go into details and
search for the exact error, I followed this procedure mentioned below. Is
this the correct way, or is this already part of the problem? :)

"git checkout next" and "git pull" in the gnuradio folder, "cd build", "make
clean", "cmake ../", "make". Then I run into an error, relative early. I
will extract it when it is confirmed that my procedure was OK, as this is
another PC and I will have to transfer it first. I know that exact error
messages are important, don't worry.

The way back with "git checkout master", otherwise identical to the above
mentioned procedure, works just fine.

Thank you, and with best regards

Ralph.

Yes, that's the way to do it.