[Discuss-gnuradio] Developer's Call 21.2.13: Minutes

From: Martin Braun (CEL)
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Developer's Call 21.2.13: Minutes
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 09:43:15 +0100

Hi everyone,

I've just posted the minutes to our last dev call:
http://gnuradio.org/redmine/projects/gnuradio/wiki/Call20130221

If you're wondering why their so awesome and complete, that's thanks to
Phil and his MeetBot.

One item that's definitely unclear from these minutes is the first one,
about Asians and dev calls:

We've decided to do these calls at 1800 UTC because all the people we
*know* will attend the dev call are either from the US or Europe. We do
realize that people from Asia, Australia or anywhere else in the Oceania
will have a hard time joining these calls.

Should there be people in this region who want to participate more
closely, please contact us. Until then, we'll be leaving the call time
as it is.

MB

--
Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT)