Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Resistance? Capacitance? Inductance?

From: John Malsbury
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Resistance? Capacitance? Inductance?
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 15:06:11 -0800

http://staff.washington.edu/jon/gr-mrfm/

USRP and GNU Radio controlling micromechanical oscillators for Magnetic Resonance Force Microscopy (MRFM).  Does that count?

-John

On Tue, Feb 26, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Joel Mayer <address@hidden> wrote:
Dear GNU Radio aficionado's-

Whatever happened to resistance, capacitance, and inductance?
When I joined this thread I was hoping you would once in a while
talk about ways of using the software in the computer to modify
the resonant circuit in the hardware radio by making adjustments
to the resistors, capacitors, and inductors.

Am I just dreaming? Am I on the wrong page? Is there any hope?