Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usage of Message Queues

From: Hanz
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Usage of Message Queues
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 13:33:10 -0800 (PST)

Thank you again for your answer. I looked up the Header File of gr_message
and it should have the msg() attribute. But when I tried to access, it gave
me the error that this attribute isnt existing.
Anyway, I now figured out a way which is enough for me: I converted the
returned string to a list of bits, and then conert them to a list of bytes,
This gives me back the wanted output stream of the demodulator.