[Discuss-gnuradio] Changing to "next" fails?

From: Ralph A. Schmid, dk5ras
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Changing to "next" fails?
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 10:11:36 +0200

Hi,

Maybe a stupid question...am I doing smth. wrong, or has there been some
change? When doing a "git checkout next" and trying to build next, it still
build master. Even completely deleting the gnuradio folder does not help.
Also I get some error message when doing git checkout next, git branch next
gives no error, but again it build master.

Ralph.

--

Ralph A. Schmid
Mondstr. 10