Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] macport switching between gnuradio and gnuradio-d

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] macport switching between gnuradio and gnuradio-devel ports with installed gr-osmosdr?
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2013 12:16:41 -0400

This is taking longer than I expected, because I have to modify something other
than the Portfile in order to get the functionality I need.  I have to run that
change past "the MacPorts powers that be"; they are usually pretty responsive,
usually within a day or so.  I'll post back when the change is in place. - MLD