[Discuss-gnuradio] gr-osmosdr in MacPorts

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] gr-osmosdr in MacPorts
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 21:27:05 -0400

I just pushed an update to gr-osmosdr in MacPorts <
https://trac.macports.org/changeset/104855 > which should allow the use of any
gnuradio port when compiling gr-osmosdr -- I've tried both gnuradio and
gnuradio-devel with success. I haven't tried gnuradio-next yet.  Anyone wanting
this change should (must?) do "sudo port selfupdate" to get the change in your
local MacPorts install.  Let me know if it works for you, or, especially,
please let me know if it does not work for you. - MLD