Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On tunnel.py

From: Andre-John Mas
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] On tunnel.py
Date: Wed, 3 Apr 2013 22:41:13 -0400

Hi,

I just want to add to this.

In the software community we get to benefit from field experts, people who are
doing focused research and people who want to explore something new, just
because they have fun doing it.

This all means we get to benefit from different approaches, which each ending
up bringing something different to the table. It also why I believe software
evolution is so much faster than other fields.

One thing that is nice with gnu-radio, especially today, is the ability to
explore radio cheaply and without necessarily having an electronics background
going in.

Starting small and building up is the way to go.

André-John

Sent from my phone. Envoyé depuis mon téléphone.