Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how is file source assigned to payload

From: Sreeraj Rajendran
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] how is file source assigned to payload
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 12:31:32 +0800 (SGT)

---
Regards
Sreeraj Rajendran
http://home.iitb.ac.in/~rsreeraj

From: manjusha <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Sent: Friday, 12 April 2013 2:01 AM

I see the following code from packet_utils.py
def make_packet(payload, samples_per_symbol, bits_per_symbol,
                access_code=default_access_code, pad_for_usrp=True,
                whitener_offset=0, whitening=True):
    print "payload_123",payload
When i try to print payload,it prints the text from my source file.I wanted
to know,in which program is the  source_file assigned to payload parameter.

Although i give a different name  to the payload,the data is printed..Can
you please explain how are the declarations done?!

Thanks.

-----
Manjusha