Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio enabled Bluetooth transeiver other then

From: Sean Nowlan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio enabled Bluetooth transeiver other then USRP
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 11:38:18 -0400

I'm not sure of its status, but there's a researcher building a cheap SDR for doing Bluetooth security research (among other uses):

http://greatscottgadgets.com/hackrf/

--sean

karimkhan <address@hidden> wrote:

Is it possible to deal with bluetooth with GNU radio without using USRP? I want to transmit and receive bluetooth signal without using USRP. Any antena or transeiver available? I cant not afford USRP!