[Discuss-gnuradio] Is anyone attending ICC 2013?

From: Nazmul Islam
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Is anyone attending ICC 2013?
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2013 16:44:06 -0400

Hello,

Is anyone attending ICC 2013? (http://ieee-icc.org/).

I have a paper there. We implemented a USRP/GNUradio based channel sounder last summer and the ICC paper talks about it. We registered for the conference. Unfortunately, my employer, ran out of the travel grant. If any of you plan to attend ICC '13, I would be really grateful if you can present our powerpoint slides.

Sorry for this off-topic mail. Thanks in advance!

Nazmul

--
Muhammad Nazmul Islam

Graduate Student
Electrical & Computer Engineering
Wireless Information & Networking Laboratory
Rutgers, USA.