Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio git service unavailable?

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] gnuradio git service unavailable?
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 10:17:48 -0700

On Wed, Apr 17, 2013 at 9:41 AM, Ralph A. Schmid <address@hidden> wrote:

address@hidden:~/gnuradio$ git pull
fatal: unable to connect to gnuradio.org:
gnuradio.org[0: 108.162.196.111]: errno=Connection timed out
gnuradio.org[1: 108.162.197.111]: errno=Connection timed out

Am I the only one? :)

No.  This is an unintended side effect of our testing of the CloudFlare CDN with gnuradio.org, with the gnuradio.org address now resolving to CloudFlare servers.

I've added 'git.gnuradio.org' to the DNS which points directly to the original IP address, so you can change your remote to that temporarily.

I'm not sure there is a way to have both; the only way I can see is to make the git.gnuradio.org workaround permanent.  But since we're just evaluating CloudFlare, it's entirely possible we'll discontinue it and that won't be necessary.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services