Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn 80211b usrp2_version problem

From: tonypaopao
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] bbn 80211b usrp2_version problem
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 2013 20:23:36 -0700 (PDT)

Hi:
     I've been doing the same things recently. But I wonder if there is a
bbn_80211 usrp2 version? I know this object from its official
website:https://www.cgran.org/wiki/BBN80211. And I don't see anything about
usrp1 version or usrp2 version.
      So confused about this, looking forward to your answer! Thank u so
much!
      Still ,what ubuntu version and gnuradio version do you use? I 've
spent too much time on the software environment thing.
      Again,thank u so much!