Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC ideas [802.11]

From: Jens Elsner
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GSOC ideas [802.11]
Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2013 19:40:12 +0200

Hi 2_b_2,

Am 23.04.2013 19:09, schrieb address@hidden:
Yep,but my mentor told me to submit my proposal also to the community.
Actually, he didn't. There seems to be a communication issue.
sorry, I have not explained well.not my mentor(because mentor aren't
assigned now), but the potential mentor for 802.11a/g, Ankit Kaushik. He will be my
mentor if my proposal will be accepted,isn't it?

There seems to be another communication issue. :)

Thank you for your response. couldn't we(candidates) ask a feedback to
community?

Sure, but then you are sharing your proposal with your potential competitors. There's a discussion on the Google mentor list right now about how different organizations handle this. We'll draft some guidelines regarding this and also the scoring process for GNU Radio.

Another question: if my project will be accepted( by google and you), can
someone lend/lease me an usrp?

If your proposal is great and accepted, I'm sure getting the necessary hardware will be possible.

Best regards,
Jens