Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk machine: ssse3_32 segmentation faults (was R

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Volk machine: ssse3_32 segmentation faults (was RE: How to diagnose make test failures)
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2013 14:09:07 -0700

On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Johnathan Corgan
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Wed, Apr 24, 2013 at 10:50 AM, Brian Stamper <address@hidden> wrote:
>
>> 114: AssertionError: 39 != 31
>> 114: AssertionError: 0.8 != 0.0 within 4 places
>
> Now that's just being unreasonable :)
>
> Actually, I recall seeing these same failures sometime in the past,
> and am looking around to see if I can find the reference.

This was reported last January in the course of a thread related to
failures with Boost 1.5.2:

https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-01/msg00360.html

It's not clear what there is in common with your system and the one
having the issue there, but you might review that whole thread and see
if anything jumps out at you.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services