[Discuss-gnuradio] What is the function of fir_filter_ccc in gnuradio(sy

From: Yingjie Chen
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] What is the function of fir_filter_ccc in gnuradio(synchronization process in ofdm example)?
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2013 21:58:26 +0800

Hi guys,

I am trying to figure out how fir_filter work. In particular for the case that using fir_filter to perform cross-correlation in synchronization process. However, I read the code but still can not understand it. Please tell me if you know it. Thank you so much.

Please refer to the following code in ofdm_sync_pnac.py

 self.crosscorr_filter = gr.fir_filter_ccc(1, kstime) // kstime is the known symbol
 # Cross-correlate input signal with known preamble
 self.connect(self.input, self.crosscorr_filter)

Best,
Kay