Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio release 3.7.0 available for download

From: Johnathan Corgan
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio release 3.7.0 available for download
Date: Wed, 3 Jul 2013 13:03:17 -0700

On Wed, Jul 3, 2013 at 12:57 PM, LD Zhang <address@hidden> wrote:

Is it true that the blks2 is gotten rid of in 3.7? I have gotten used to some code that uses blks2 and some documentation. Will those online documentation/code examples also be updated with version 3.7?

All of the functionality that was in the blks2 python namespace has been moved to other top-level components, such as gr-digital or gr-analog, and the example code that used it has also been modified accordingly.

We are getting a new USRP, should I stick with 3.6 or go to 3.7?

All of the features in GNU Radio that support the USRP hardware (via gr-uhd) are available in either 3.6.5.1 or 3.7.0.

--
Johnathan Corgan
Corgan Labs - SDR Training and Development Services