Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple QAM project

From: tom sutherland
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Simple QAM project
Date: Sat, 6 Jul 2013 11:02:40 -0700 (PDT)

Attached grc file

From: Adeel Anwar <address@hidden>
To: tom sutherland <address@hidden>; address@hidden
Sent: Friday, July 5, 2013 10:25 PM

Can u attach ur GRC file?

-Adeel

On Fri, Jul 5, 2013 at 5:48 AM, tom sutherland <address@hidden> wrote:
I am trying to get data through a QAM-16 Modulator and just display the data stream on a Constellation Sink. I have 8khz sampled 8-bit data(char) going into the QAM Mod block. I have the output of the QAMmod block going directly into the Const Sink. I am not seeing anything on the Constellation Sink. I put a throttle block in but that didn't help.
Any thoughts on what could be wrong? I have followed the GNUradio tutorial: Part 4 by balint256 but didn't help.
Thanks...DT