[Discuss-gnuradio] How to to add a "non-block" code using mod_tool.

From: Manu T S
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] How to to add a "non-block" code using mod_tool.
Date: Mon, 8 Jul 2013 01:50:43 +0530

Hi Everyone,

From the tutorial on out of tree module I followed how to install a block, and access it in GRC.

Now I have a block, "encoder.py" but the actual encoding operation defined in another class in file "gf2mat.py" . Inside the work function I just call that operation.
Using modtool how do I get this helper file "gf2mat.py" installed along with the encoder. Is it required to move the class definitions inside the helper file into the "encoder.py" file?

--
Manu T S