Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio (etc) via MacPorts Update

From: Michael Dickens
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNU Radio (etc) via MacPorts Update
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 15:23:51 -0400

Hi Peter - I sent the attached email to the GR discussion list this morning
(not to you, assuming you were on the GR list since you posted to it);
according to the list archives, it did go out <
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2013-07/msg00110.html >.
Maybe you did not receive it yet?  My advice: do "sudo port install gnuradio
+full" to get everything including the Python (via SWIG) interface.  It will
likely take a while to install, but that should work. - MLD

Begin forwarded message: