[Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler Radar Processing

From: Wallace, Frank L CIV NSWCDD, Q41
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Doppler Radar Processing
Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 17:34:47 -0400

Has anybody done Doppler Radar Processing in GNU Radio Companion?
Currently, I am just saving off the data and then processing it in
Octave/Matlab. It would be nice to have a display of the range/Doppler map that
is updated periodically within GRC.  This would give me a good indication that
everything is working without me having to save off the data and load it into
matlab.  I am fairly new to GNU Radio and the GRC and it is the plots that I
really don't know how to do.  So, does anyone have something like a 2D Mesh
plot in QT that I could update semi-real time?

Thanks,
Frank Wallace