[Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: How can I add freq. offset(related to time index

From: Adeel Anwar
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Fwd: How can I add freq. offset(related to time index) after IFFT in data symbol in ofdm example?
Date: Thu, 25 Jul 2013 20:47:09 +0500

for index = 1:PacketLength
    PacketWithFreqOffset(index) = Packet(index)*exp(i*2*pi*fΔ*SampleRate*index);
end

So is above  implementation in matlab similar to that in Gnuradio?

No. GNURadio implementation resembles Simulink instead of Matlab. Just think how can u add freq-offset in Simulink and replicate that in GNURadio

-Adeel