Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PYBOMBS Build Failure

From: Dan CaJacob
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] PYBOMBS Build Failure
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2013 16:40:39 -0400

I am trying to get you the full output.  Apparently tee-ing the output to a file results in a truncated file for some reason.  Do you know if there is a logging feature in pybombs?  I haven't seen one yet.  In any event, the portion I posted was the full extent of the error-related output.  Everything above had proceeded correctly.  I sort of wonder if this is the -j4 make option getting in the way.  It seems that pybombs is setting that by default, if I am not mistaken.

I realize the build error is with building gnuradio, but pybombs handles all the dependencies and manages the build process, which is why I am referencing it.

Very Respectfully,

Dan CaJacob