[Discuss-gnuradio] Switching between RX/TX mode, using N210 and XCVR 245

From: [K54] Nguyễn Việt Hoàng
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Switching between RX/TX mode, using N210 and XCVR 2450
Date: Thu, 5 Sep 2013 19:38:15 -0700

I'm using tunnel.py in narrowband, because my daughterboard is half-duplex, i have to implement time synchronization.

I tried include function time.sleep() in tunnel but when running my app by tunnel.py, i found that there some droped package.

How can i change the period of switching RX/TX in GNU?

thank,
Hoang