[Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio did not install gnuradio-runtime

From: Dincer Beken
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] build-gnuradio did not install gnuradio-runtime
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2013 14:58:50 +0000

Hello,

i have downloaded the Gnuradio repository with the script build-gnuradiohttp://www.sbrac.org/files/build-gnuradio“ on to the Fedora 19 and it worked well.

Know I am trying to get install the project “IEEE802.15.4 transceiver for GNU Radio v3.7”

From ccs-labs and I am getting the following Problem while running cmake on the code.

I am very new with Gnu-Radio USRP, and unfortunately Linux (Fedora).

Problem:

„CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:99 (message):

  GnuRadio Runtime required to compile foo”

As much as I can see, I do not have the following gnuradio-runtime component in my gnuradio folder that I installed with the build-gnuradio script.

http://gnuradio.org/cgit/gnuradio.git/tree/gnuradio-runtime

Can I add this component separately to my directory without throwing away my installation from the script?

I am very eager for responses.

Regards,

Dincer