Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg. AGC3 in gnuradio

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Reg. AGC3 in gnuradio
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:27:18 +0200

Hi Vamshi,
a quick look into the GNU Radio Doxygen (http://gnuradio.org/doc/doxygen/group__level__controllers__blk.html) reveals that there is no indication of logarithmics. I guess there is no block diagram available, though.
Also, please refer to the rather well documented source code, the file is part of your GNU Radio distribution (and on gnuradio.org and github) under gr-analog/lib/agc3_cc_impl.cc .
Since I don't know how familiar you are with the principles of coding blocks: The relevant part is in the work() method.

Greetings,
Marcus