Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating gr-specest to 3.7

From: Jared Clements
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] Updating gr-specest to 3.7
Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 09:38:03 -0600

Thanks for the help, I'm now compiling without errors.  I generated a
new skeleton module with gr_modtool and through diffing the CMakeLists
files between the generated and the currently used ones I was able to
track down the last of the include/linking errors.  Worked much better
than attempting to track them down in the in-tree modules.

Again, all changes pushed to http://github.com/dfxx/gr-specest

Thanks,

Jared