GRCon21 first submission deadline is June 9

From: Barry Duggan
Subject: GRCon21 first submission deadline is June 9
Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2021 07:31:34 -0500

Even though September seems a long way off, the first deadline for submissions to GRCon21 is just over a week away!

GNU Radio Conference (GRCon) is the annual conference for the GNU Radio project and community, and has established itself as one of the premier industry events for Software Radio. We invite developers and users from across the GNU Radio Community to present their projects, presentations, papers, posters, and problems at GRCon21. We are accepting submissions for both In-Person and Virtual presentations.

The First Round of Submissions closes June 9. The Call for Participation details can be found at https://events.gnuradio.org/event/8/abstracts/

Any questions can be sent to grcon@gnuradio.org

--
Barry Duggan KV4FV