Clock synchronization problem of modulated signal: How to set the parame

From: ????????
Subject: Clock synchronization problem of modulated signal: How to set the parameters to make the synchronization effect better?
Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2021 16:28:45 +0800

Hi
  I am trying to modulate an unconventional signal. Its constellation points are not as beautiful as QPSK or QAM. I use "chunks to symbols" to map the constellation points, and then use "polyphase arbitrary resampler" for pulse shaping, and then I Use a "channel model" to set the clock offset to test the synchronization effect of "polyphase clock sync". Set the parameters of the "polyphase clock sync" module according to the parameters of the "QPSK Modulation and Demodulation Tutorial". I found that it is weak It works, but because some constellation points are too close, the distinction is not very obvious. I want to know how to set the parameters to achieve a better synchronization effect?
  In addition, I also need to add frequency offset and multipath effects later. According to the CMA equalizer in the "QPSK Modulation and Demodulation Tutorial",it only works on signals that have a constant amplitude, or modulus. What other existing ones can be easily removed Any method or module for frequency phase shift and multipath effect of any signal?
Sincerely
Thanks!