Re: Building 3.9.1 and finding SDL2 built with autotools

From: Ron Economos
Subject: Re: Building 3.9.1 and finding SDL2 built with autotools
Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2021 16:28:42 -0700

It's not looking for sdl2, it's looking for sdl1.2.

If you're using a version of CMake greater than 3.17, you can turn on find_package debugging by adding the following to the cmake invocation:

-DCMAKE_FIND_DEBUG_MODE=1

This will give copious output about exactly what and where packages are being searched.

Ron